Thursday, October 18, 2007

LOL!!!!

Wow..Jo...complete and funny post! lol..yeap yeap.. *100% certified true* hehe...

Anyone knows how to get to food foundry? I have no idea! lol..so how??



Oh..and Jo...after Pyramid...I went to the Memory lane outlet in Jusco near Steph's house...and I managed to find more designs for the beanie thingy...for the smaller one...actually they have alot of designs eh...I think it was very very popular when it first came out...and alot of people bought them..

There is Mr annoyed, Mr Smiley, Mr Cool...so many designs of smiley faces! around 6-7 designs! I found Mr cool..remember Jo? The blue coloured one with the black shades...and it was wrapped up nicely in a plastic transparent bag...dunno why the Pyramid Memory Lane didn't wrap theirs...thats why its so dirty..so sad....but too bad they dun have Mrs Sweetie..the one we bought..I asked the sales guy when the next new stock will arrive and he said 2 weeks later.. :S so anyway..got a ribbon to wrap around Mrs Sweetie...at first wanted to make a paper bag out of present wrappers...but then I guess a ribbon looks nicer..hehe...



The pic is below..hehe..cute a not? nice a not? =D


No comments: