Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dun worry... =D

Yaya...the makan place..need to book...I called Food Foundry this morning....and a guy named Andy said that its ok to bring the dog into the restaurant...according to him...but Manda...can u double check with him? I think I'll leave the job of booking the place to u k? Manda? since u seem to b the most familiar with that place..could U go check it out for us also pls? Find out if it is a nice place? suitable for Steph's birthday? Maybe can take a few pics when u are there too for us to see..hehe... The guy (Andy) told me too that the place might be packed on Saturday..so better book A.S.A.P.....

The laptop thingy....that manda said...I'll make sure she doesnt see that i brought it...I'm going to blindfold her....so at the same time I'll pack everything....and put it in the car boot..she wun know a thing..haha...

About the doggie..I think we give it to her when we are giving her our presents? with the photo album and the cupcakes? Sounds good?

So I'll blindfold Steph...put my laptop and everything else in the car boot...drive there...(I need directions..because I dunno the place! or maybe someone can come along....) then we arrive at the entrance of Food Foundry..then u gals/guys flash her...then invite her to the place to eat...i'll set the laptop somewhere out of her view....then after dinner..we take the cupcakes out...(are the cupcakes sort of her birthday cake?) let her blow the candles on the cupcakes..then we give her presents to her..(puppy, photoalbum, and all the other presents u gals wanna give her)...then do the blog thing....u can either do it my way..or Manda's way...both sound ok..haha...I added another voting section...so vote! how should we present the blog to Steph..hehe...

No comments: