Thursday, October 18, 2007

Darling here! hehe..

Wow..u gals are awesome...so many posts in like a few hours..@_@ incredible..lol...Yaya..this place sounds great...The food is reasonably priced and there is free internet wireless..only thing is...I think better check the place out 1st..but everyone seems to be so busy..lol...I'm very free..but I dun really know the place..and I scared later I get lost and land in Johor or something.. =p anyways...2molo I'll call up the food foundry people and ask for details..hopefully they can send some pics of the place to my email...hehe..then I'll post it for u guys to see...

Okok...so now here's the plan...gosh my mind is in a mess now..lol..too excited..ok wait.. *breathes in and out slowly*

Ok...so I'll be going to the Food Foundry (hopefully after voting) place with Steph..I will blindfold her...and then when we reach...u guys will be waiting with all the cameras and flash lights, torch lights, even a car light might work...anyone has a spotlight? haha..so I will make sure she is facing the cameras..then when I take off the cloth covering her eyes..then u guys go flash her..flash as much as u can...haha..make her feel like a STAR!!!

hehe..then after that u guys sit with her..while I arrange my laptop..somewhere which is far away from her...I'll try to make sure she doesnt notice..lol..then ..Sam are u going earlier? Hehe..can u arrange ur laptop so that it is near her? U gals want her to see the blog after or before dinner? I thin after dinner would be great..gives her the suspense..cos she can see Sam's laptop there but wun know what it is for..hehe..So after dinner..I'll go to the place where my laptop is..and I'll chat with her on MSN using a stranger's account..I might create one..one with a strange name..then chat with her..and I'll give her this website add... http://tinyurl.com/3d8reg

The address looks suspicious? strange? hehe...try to click on it..its a link to none other than this blog itself! hehe....she might hesistate to click on the link..i dunno..maybe u gals around her can say..dun click it..it might be a virus or something..then maybe Sam can be more dramatic...shouting and screaming "NOOOOOOOO!!!" or something...hahaha..just kidding =p anyway..eventually she will click the link...and be transported here..hehe...well, I guess that ends the surprises part..what do u gals think? =D

No comments: