Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sorry havent been able to update often...=p

Wah..just a few days I haven't visited the blog and its so flowery d? Haha..Good job guys!!!.Sorry ya..Have been a dilemma thinking about which job to take..it concerns my future ma..lol..and first time working..so have to think hard hard..lol..Sam's idea is good! hehe...a photo album is wonderful...maybe one with pop ups? LOL...just kidding...but it would really be nice..Those years she was with u guys..then in MUFY..then Uni...=D

She was telling me wanted a dog...just a small puppy..lol...but i scared her mum dun let her take care of the doggie...but she really wants one...maybe we just buy for Steph..then hopefully her mum will accept the doggie since its her birthday present and we "dunno" tt her mum doesnt let her keep pets? =p

Yaya...Jo, any hints she has been giving on things she wants for her present? hehe..I think I'll leave the venue for the dinner to u guys/gals...cos Im not from here ma..so dun really know where the food is good...so U gals decide on the dinner venue k? =D

lol..ya make her touched..must make her cry....hehe..

Dun think can meet up with u guys..unless Steph has classes...hehe..Jo would have the same timetable..maybe if u gals wanna meet...and include me..then maybe Jo inform me about the meeting? lol...

FV..i think Steph will like it..cos pink is also her fav colour ma..dun worry..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe my darling.. u know me the best har.. heheh muakzz muakzzz