Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LOL

okay..what's the plan so far?

i was thinking of making her a photo album..print out and bind like a magazine..something like jo's photo video, but in book form..hehe!

what do u guys think?

want to share the printing and binding cost with me? :P

then other present ideas are...erm...

jo, anything she wants? :)

dinner venue not sure yet right...western la..since she likes western food right? i'm not really sure..AHH!! so horrible!! i don't know what she likes to eat!!! :(

UPDATE ME JO!!! u're the one with her everyday..hahaha...OTHER than sambal and fries la...hehe!!

so our surprise plan is so far still foong vern's plan right? to go to her house and surprise her? :)

da da daaaaa....

let's do this!! WEEEEE!!!! i love u all!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... *so touch*
heheh i like western food la.. besides tt.. i oso like korean food, italian n.. hmmm i need 2 think 1st hehehe

plan 2 come my hse n surprise me?! hmmm wat was tt?! y nobody tell me yet.. heheh :D tell me tell me... hehe

Tammy said...

u ask bern to show u the email i send la if he's still keeping