Friday, October 19, 2007

just for u, my little S.. :)

Looking at this little book sitting on my desk makes me want to keep it forever and not give it to anyone else...hehe!! but it was made for u, steph..*hugs!!* WITH LOTS OF LOVE!!!
here's the front cover.. :)

it feels like the little baby books with A for Apple, B for Banana... cos the pages are nice and thick! :D

Inside: Here's a few of the many pages full of photos.. :)
i shall not show Manda's pages because it should be a surprise for steph and everyone else!






3 comments:

Joanne said...

THIS PHOTO BOOK IS SO NICE!!!
*MY MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN I SAW THE PICS. AHHH!!!!*
I LOVE IT !! =D LOADS!!

Anonymous said...

wahhh! it's perfect! hehe so nice :) teach me how to do la okay i also want hehe

ThePinkRabbit said...

aww..thanks guys!! nice to know that u all think it's perfect and mouth droppingly appreciated..hehe!!

*hugs*

will teach u on saturday..which is tomorrow! :P