Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PD Trip 2008

19 April 2008 - 20 April 2008


PD TRIP!!! hehehe
well.. all i can say...
it was super fun... we seriously very long din hv so much fun together...
n everybody was there.. *onli jian p'ng n ivy :S*

but i guess.. we all enjoyed right?!!
hehehe i will definitely bring dis sweet memories with me...
wherever i go...

Love you guys!!! hugzz....



me n darling :D with beautiful sea behind us...


Photobucket


Photobucket


our banana boat ....

Photobucket



joanne, me and our banana boat ...


Photobucket


wuen li, lekho, joanne, me, kevin, foong vern, geri, and our banana boat .....

Photobucket



joanne and her banana boat .....


Photobucket



its stil banana boat with Kevin ....


Photobucket



dis time is banana boat with bern and me .....


Photobucket



well.. me, kevin and banana boat ....


Photobucket


endless banana boat with joanne and me .....

Photobucket

Yeah!! no more banana boat.. hehehe

sam.. love dis pic of urs...

u look like ur dancing on de beach....

Photobucket



high up the sky :)

Photobucket



kevin.. ready.......


Photobucket


position ready....

Photobucket



jump!!!! :DD


Photobucket


joanne * i want i want.. i oso want to jump together :D*

Photobucket

sam, kevin, joanne....

* i want dis.. i jump like that.. me pose dis way...*

joanne loves her pose, kevin wants to be cool....

Photobucket


pose.. pose.. pose... hehehe


Photobucket

ohh!! our loving couple .... awwww


Photobucket


Photobucket

the best photos.. i love the most ^_^

Photobucket




No comments: