Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wow...hehe...

Sweetheart...my dearest sweetheart..while we were spending time together...these gals posted a crazy amount of posts! hahah....anyway I hope u like all of this..everything that we have planned...Hope u love this birthday of urs and I really hope u feel like its ur special day...I hope the headache will be gone..the sore throat will be gone...and u'll just be super super happy happy on ur 20th Birthday ya?..hehe...kla we better faster bath now...then go already lo...hehe...

At last after tonight...all the secrets will be out..I wun have to hide anything to u...lie to u..act 'normal' when actually something is going on..haha...its going to be so reliving! lol....so u wun have to see me doing something and I have to hide it...like typing in this blog now! HAHA...sorry ya sweetheart...hope u enjoy everything...the presents and restaurant and blog...i love u....signing off for the final time...till u see this blog...Muackzzz....

Love,
Ur Darling Burn...

No comments: