Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's going on??



So, what are we supposed to do here?



Write Blog? What in the world is a Blog?




Oh? So it's something like writing a diary? But I don't write diary...




Erm... Yea, I do write letter... so now you want me to treat it like writing a letter to Santa Clause? Hey man, I maybe stupid, but I am not retarded, OK?




Now I'm confused... so am I supposed to write a letter or am I supposed to write a diary entry?




Man, you'd so better make up your mind soon before I bash you up!!




Fine, fine, fine... I will just write something here...








"So, Stephanie, I heard you are turning 41 this Saturday...


poor thing... you must be feeling miserable becoming that old... Luckily I am still 18 year old... it's a long way to go before I end up as old as you.


Anyway, not to worry, we will still love you no matter how old you have become...


Muahahahahaha..... (evil laughter)




Happy Birthday!! And may all your birthday wishes come true"






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-____-" you no need to write name also i know who it is ..

Tammy said...

hehehe...who is this from???

Anonymous said...

haha charles..

Anonymous said...

charles charles..
i read oso know its u la... ehehe
onli u will write somethin like tt.. hehehe
anyway thankz :)