Monday, October 15, 2007

Sue May here!!!

My dearest stephy :) ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

It's been such joy knowing you. I thank God for making our paths cross. Our friendship over these past 10 years has truly been strong and encouraging. You're such a beautiful girl on the inside and also on the outside. You have such a gentle spirit too. I look forward to coming home every year to spend girlie time with you and Manda; the sunshines in my life :)

It's just so amazing to see you grow up into a God fearing woman. I still remember those times when we were still in school. How we used to have youth group every Sunday afternoon; playing all the indoor basketball and so on. You have definitely played a very important and significant role in my growing up :)

It's great to see you and Bernard getting on so strong. My prayer for the both of you is that your relationship may flourish and strengthen as you walk life's journey togeda. Be open, loving and caring to one another.....hehe....I know you're all that already.

God bless you heaps and looking forward to seeing you soon

Lots of love, Sue May

No comments: