Thursday, October 11, 2007

I AM A WONDERFUL NERD!

ooo!! I WANNA BRING MY LAPPIE!!!

BERN U NO NEED TO BRING! I WILL BRING!! *growl*

:p

okay..we'll flash her in front of the condo..i'll wear my new hot pink g-stri......oh..flash with cameras...nvm..i'll still wear my new undies.. :)

okay sam so lame! *dayung dayung sampan*

yup..i can do the photo album by myself..just need the photos only..hehe! and jo suggested that everyone write something, then scan it in and send to me..then i can add that authentic touch to the photo album...or if don't have scanner, then just take a CLEAR picture of it and send to me...or worse come to worse, just send me ur message through msn la...then i'll write it inside the album...

OR i can just print out 3 empty pages with a nice border, then everyone write inside...

are college buddies invited this time? :)

No comments: